Update on my Daughter

Hello everyone! I hope all is well with you and yours! Thank all of you so much for your prayers, comments, and emails. We greatly appreciate it!

I wanted to let everyone know that my daughter's surgery went wonderfully and she is at home recovering very well. We will have a test done in July to see if everything "took," so to speak. It was a very long, trying week, but prayers were answered and my wife and I feel very blessed.

Once again, we thank each of you for your kind words and prayers and I look forward to getting back to the blog this week!

Also, if you have emailed me lately and I haven't gotten back to you, I will do so this week. Thank you for your patience!

Courage and Godspeed,
Chad A. Gross

Comments

Dante said…
May she have a speedy recovery.

God bless!